All DorsetScouser Photography orders must be paid in full before dispatch.
Domestic shipping charges apply for the following products:
- Calendars: £2, no matter how many are ordered,
- Packs of greeting cards: £2, no matter how many are ordered,
- A4 prints: £2, no matter how many are ordered,
- A4 mounted prints: £6, no matter how many are ordered,
- 12×12″ mounted prints: £10, no matter how many are ordered,
- 16×12″ mounted prints: £10, no matter how many are ordered,
- Small aluminium prints: £25, no matter how many are ordered,
- Medium aluminium prints: £35, no matter how many are ordered,
- Large aluminium prints: £50, no matter how many are ordered,
- Extra large aluminium prints: £50, no matter how many are ordered.
On orders with different product classifications, such as an aluminium print with an A4 print, the system will charge a single charge, which will be the most expensive shipping charge of all the products ordered.
For calendars, packs of greeting cards and A4 mounted prints, we use Royal Mail First Class services. For 12×12″ mounted prints, 16×12″ mounted prints and small aluminium prints, we use Royal Mail Special Delivery. For medium, large and extra large aluminium prints, we use a number of trusted couriers, or hand deliver the items ourselves.
Provided items are in stock, turnaround times are generally two business days. If we have the calendars and packs of greeting cards in stock, packaging and shipping time is 1 business day, and the items should arrive with you the following business day. Please note that all prints are made to order and can take up to two weeks to print, mount, package and send. If you need your print for a special occasion, such as a birthday or Christmas, please contact me beforehand.
All prices are inclusive of tax.
Payment can be made using credit or debit card, a PayPal account, cheque or bank transfer. You have the option to choose from any one of these when you checkout. Please note that bank transfers must be referenced correctly and cleared before order is processed and dispatched. Cheques must clear before orders are processed and dispatched.
Payment is taken in full before the order is processed and delivered.